Study Chic

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Like exercising, I find music helpful when studying. If I am reading, I need something mellow.
If writing, I need a steady beat to keep me on pace. Much like when running. It helps to
keep it on repeat so I don't get into the lyrics.
For this session, Mos Def- "Broooklyn We Go Hard"
I also have to go somewhere where I cannot connect to the internet. I do not trust myself to simply turn of the
wireless. Too easy to turn back on. And, My back has to be turned away from people
What can I say? I'm a scatter brain and my attention scatters easily.
Like typing this update in notepad to copy and paste for later. smh. -Ria

studying hard

Comments

No response to “Study Chic”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Righteous Black Chic. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger