Righteous Black Hair!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

For the umpteenth time this decade, I have decided to loc my hair. I am dedicated this time. Upon receiving my Bachelor's and beginning graduate school, I said I would to show my dedication to education and my goals, a toast to my grown-up life sort a speak. I started in January, stopped and started again. But it's official for real this time. I am going to attack this via two strand twist. In addition, we'll be loc'ing Sun's hair. It's finally thick enough. Anyway, here's an attempt from earlier this year: I was having fun with my webcam, as you can see.
Yesterday, I decided I was moving forward. This is a before pic:
and this is an after. After being a day after I twisted and steamed via my regular shower and slept on:



For more hair, visit my fotki:http://public.fotki.com/sumkindawndrful/
Or you can visit my FAVORITE hair site: http://nappturality.com

Comments

One response to “Righteous Black Hair!!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Omg...loving the hair...

Post a Comment

 
Righteous Black Chic. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger