Monday, May 4, 2009


I've been so BLLLAAAHHHH lately. :-(

My face keeps breaking out. So I'm trying to drink more water. My head keeps itching. So I'm trying to drink more water. I feel like my stomach is getting bigger. 8-O So i'm drinking more water. I think I'm just bloated. I have so many different things I want to do this summer. I am going to be doing some contract work for a friend. Stay at home work. Yippee! Imma go see my mama for 2 weeks. This should be a tad interesting. I am starting to write my thesis. Plan out projects/events for next semester. Community Service. I plan to get alot of that in. I always feel great afterward and my blahs have GOT to go. My kid keeps getting sick. He's coming out of daycare for a month to be at home. I BET he will stop getting sick!

Let's see, over the weekend I was officially inducted into our Black Affairs Council Hall of Fame. I almost shed tears. Seriously.

Anyway...

Comments

No response to “ ”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Righteous Black Chic. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger